Start shopping from UMCmarket, which has been approved by The United Methodist General Board of Global Ministries, and a percentage of your shopping will be donated to our church.
Visit http://www.umcmarket.org to create an account. Select “Virginia” (state) and “Newport” (city), in the find ministries form field and search for “Newport-Mt. Olivet United Methodist Church.” Once you have created your account and are logged in, our church’s name will appear at the top of the page. Either shop through the UMCmarket.org website or install the UMCmarket browser extension.
Check out this short :30 second video below…
Kroger Community Rewards
An easy way to help our church is through the Kroger Community Rewards Program. If you are already a Kroger Plus Customer, simply link your Kroger Plus Card to the Kroger Community Rewards Program and a percentage of each purchase you make benefits NMO-UMC. You’ll still enjoy all the excellent in-store values and gas points, plus you’ll be helping our church. If you are already participating in this program, please be sure to renew your membership. Renewal is required on an annual basis.
- Register on-line at krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy so that you can register it. If you are a regular Kroger shopper and don’t have a Kroger Plus card, be sure to stop by Customer Service and sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- If you are a new on-line customer, click on Sign Up Today in the New Customer.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your e-mail address and creating a password.
- You will receive a message from Kroger via e-mail. Click on the link within the body of your e-mail.
- Click on My Account and use your e-mail address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter NMO-UMC’s NPO: CV953, select our church from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify that you have enrolled correctly, you will see our church’s name on the right side of your information page.